Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
animals appear attend attention beautiful become body called carried cause character Christ Christian circumstances common considered continued course death direct early Edward effect England English eyes fact fear feel feet flowers France friends give given hand head heart Henry hope hour human hundred important interest kind king known land language learned leaves less light living look Lord manner matter means ment mind nature never object observed obtained once passed perhaps period persons plants poor possess present produced reason received remarks rendered respect round seemed seen sent side soon spirit taken things thou thought tion trees turn whole writer young
336. oldal - All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth : unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
288. oldal - And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.
128. oldal - To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him; neither have we obeyed the voice of the Lord our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets.
200. oldal - God into the city: if I shall find favour in the eyes of the LORD, he will bring me again, and shew me both it and his habitation: but if he thus say, I have no delight in thee; behold, here am I, let him do to me as seemeth good unto him.
65. oldal - For we must needs die, and are as water spilt on the ground, which cannot be gathered up again; neither doth God respect any person: yet doth he devise means, that his banished be not expelled from him.
247. oldal - Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be •as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
100. oldal - For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground; Yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant.
81. oldal - Mighty victor, mighty lord ! Low on his funeral couch he lies ! No pitying heart, no eye afford . A tear to grace his obsequies.
129. oldal - Ye lust, and have not ; ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot. obtain; ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not ; ye ask and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it.