Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept alteration amendment amount appeal appointed Bill boundary British cable carried centre CHAMBERLAIN clause COLONIAL OFFICE Colonies Committee Commonwealth communication Company consider consideration Constitution copy corner cost Court Delegates desire directed District duty East Eastern effect election Electoral establishment estimated existing expenditure expressed Federal force further give given Governor High honour House Imperial important increase interests Islands Jamaica land letter LIMITED Location Majesty Majesty's Government March matter means meeting ment miles mining necessary North object Officer opinion Parliament passed person Port present President Price Privy Council proposed Province question Railway reason Received reference regard registered represent respect result Returning road roll Schedule Secretary South South Wales station Street suggested taken TELEGRAM Telegraph thence United vote West Western Australia whole Zealand
9. oldal - Representatives, in the same or the next session, again passes the proposed law with or without any amendments which have been made, suggested, or agreed to by the Senate, and the Senate rejects or fails to pass it, or passes it with amendments to which the House of Representatives will not agree, the GovernorGeneral may dissolve the Senate and the House of Representatives simultaneously.
13. oldal - But notwithstanding anything in this Constitution, goods imported before the imposition of uniform duties of customs into any State, or into any Colony which, whilst the goods remain therein, becomes a State, shall, on thence passing into another State within two years after the imposition of such duties, be liable to any duty chargeable on the importation of such goods into the Commonwealth, less any duty paid in respect of the goods on their importation.
22. oldal - TO THE QUEEN'S MOST EXCELLENT MAJESTY MAY IT PLEASE YOUR MAJESTY...
7. oldal - The people of any race, other than the aboriginal race in any State, for whom it is deemed necessary to make special laws.
5. oldal - British possession" shall mean any part of Her Majesty's dominions exclusive of the United Kingdom, and where parts of such dominions are under both a central and a local legislature, all parts under the central legislature shall, for the purposes of this definition, be deemed to be one British possession...
7. oldal - The powers, privileges, and immunities of the Senate and of the House of Representatives, and of the members and the committees of each House, shall be such as are declared by the Parliament, and until declared shall be those of the Commons House of Parliament of the United Kingdom, and of its members and committees, at the establishment of the Commonwealth.
8. oldal - But a proposed law shall not be taken to appropriate revenue or moneys, or to impose taxation, by reason only of its containing provisions for the imposition or appropriation of fines or other pecuniary penalties, or for the demand or payment or appropriation of fees for licences, or fees for services under the proposed law.
21. oldal - If at any time during the five years the duty on any goods under this section is higher than the duty imposed by the Commonwealth on the importation of the like goods, then such higher duty shall be collected on the goods when imported into Western Australia from beyond the limits of the Commonwealth.
55. oldal - Whereas the people of New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Queensland, and Tasmania, humbly relying on the blessing of Almighty God, have agreed to unite in one indissoluble Federal Commonwealth under the Crown of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, and under the Constitution hereby established...
1. oldal - This Act, and all laws made by the Parliament of the Commonwealth under the Constitution, shall be binding on the courts, judges, and people of every State and of every part of the Commonwealth, not-withstanding anything in the laws of any State...