Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admit apostles appears argument Aristotle Arminian baptism believe Bible called Calvinistic cause character Christ Christian Church Church of England connection deny divine doctrine Dr Davidson England error evangelical evil existence expression external fact faith favour feel German give God's gospel heart Holy honour Hugh Miller human idea infant baptism infinite influence Italy Jews Kant king knowledge labour language liberty liturgy Lord matter means ment mind ministers moral nature object Old Testament opinion original Pantheism passage philosophy Piedmont position prayer preaching Presbyterian present principle Protestant Protestantism prove question reader reason Reformation regard religion religious remarkable revelation sacred Scottish Reformation Scripture sense shew Sir William Hamilton Socinian soul spirit substance Testament theology theory things thought tion translation true truth universe verse Warka whole word worship writer
824. oldal - But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
76. oldal - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we which are alive and remain, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we be ever with the Lord.
95. oldal - When ye received the word of God, which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of man, but, as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
475. oldal - These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens...
108. oldal - Effectual calling is the work of God's Spirit, whereby, convincing us of our sin and misery, enlightening our minds in the knowledge of Christ, and renewing our wills, he doth persuade and enable us to embrace Jesus Christ, freely offered to us in the Gospel.
817. oldal - Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.
824. oldal - Hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: but they shall serve the Lord their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.
818. oldal - And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee...