Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affected answer appear appointed assurance bear believe blessing brought called cause Christ Christian comfort concerning consider dark Dear death desire divine doctrine earth enabled enemies evil expect experience express eyes faith Father favour fear feel friends give given glory Gospel grace hand happy hear heart heaven Holy honour hope humble Jesus John judge keep knowledge less LETTER light likewise live look Lord Lord's means meet mind nature observe ourselves peace perhaps person pleased poor pray prayer preach present promise providence reason receive rejoice respect rest salvation Scripture sense sinners sins soul speak spirit stand strength suffer sure tell thankful things thou thought trials true trust truth unto wait whole wisdom wise wish write
344. oldal - For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
358. oldal - For as the rain cometh down, And the snow from heaven, And returneth not thither, But watereth the earth, And maketh it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: It shall not return unto me void, But it shall accomplish that which I please, And it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
495. oldal - Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.
529. oldal - He shall come to be glorified in his saints, and admired in all them that believe in that day.
563. oldal - I was in trouble. 13 I will offer unto thee fat burnt-sacrifices, with the incense of rams : I will offer bullocks and goats. 14 O come hither, and hearken, all ye that fear God : and I will tell you what he hath done for my soul.
377. oldal - Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil ; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness ; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
547. oldal - Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
547. oldal - God : being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus ; whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; to declare, I say, at this time his righteousness : that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
584. oldal - I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and I am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.