Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts advent angels Antichrist apostle appear argument believe blessed body bring called Christ Christian Church cloud coming conversion darkness dead death Divine earth eternal evil expression eyes faith Father fire future give given glorious glory God's Gospel grace hand heart heaven holy hope human interpretation Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judge judgment King kingdom land light literal living look Lord Lord's means mind nature never object once pass passage present promise prophecy prophet Psalm question reason redeemed reference reign represent rest resurrection revelation righteousness saints Scripture seems sense soul speak Spirit stand success surely symbols thee things thou throne true truth turn unto verse vision whole
209. oldal - The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
345. oldal - For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us, that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world ; looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God, and our Saviour Jesus Christ; who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people zealous of good works.
110. oldal - And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark : but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night : but it shall come to pass that at evening time it shall be light.
277. oldal - And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
221. oldal - He bowed the heavens also, and came down : and darkness was under his feet. And he rode upon a cherub, and did Ily : yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
291. oldal - I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia, for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. Let us be glad and rejoice and give honour to him, for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
75. oldal - And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell : for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.
208. oldal - And Jesus answered and said unto them, "Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things. But I say unto you, that Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them." Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.