Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Why Should a Lutheran Not Join Any Sectarian Church? (Classic Reprint)
V. W. Richter
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
accept according anathema apostles authority baptism baptized believe Bible bishops blood body Book bread break called canon Catechism Catholic Church CHAPTER Christ Christian command Communion Compare Concerning condemn confession congregation contrary conversion dead death decree deny difference disciples divine doctrine election errors eternal faith Father forgive give given glory God's Gospel grace hath heaven hell Holy Spirit Holy Writ human nature Jesus Christ John join judgment justified living Lord Lutheran Church Lutheran Teaching Mark Matth means merits Methodist ministers nature necessary never offered original perfect person Peter pope prayer preach priest promise Quest Quotations reason receive Reformed Church regarding repentance righteousness Roman Catholic Sacraments salvation saved Scriptures session sins souls speak Synod taken things thou tion true truth United unto wine word
118. oldal - There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
58. oldal - Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law : _ for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
72. oldal - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
19. oldal - Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's elect ? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth ? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
146. oldal - For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, -and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree ; how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree...
59. oldal - And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation ; to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them, and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
29. oldal - Wherefore, whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
21. oldal - Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ; by whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
12. oldal - I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book. If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book : And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city and from the things which are written in this book.