Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acknowledge affections angels appear become behold believe blessed body brethren bring called celestial character charity Christian church commandments consequently consider continually darkness death delight desire disciples divine truth doctrine duty dwell earth enter evident evil existence expression external faith Father feel follow give given glory hand happiness hath heart heaven heavenly hence holy holy Word human idea important influence instruction internal Israel Jehovah Jesus Christ kingdom knowledge light literal live look Lord Lord's manifest means mind natural never object observed ourselves passage peace perfect person possess prayer present principle prophet pure reason receive Redeemer reference regard regeneration removed represented respect saith Scriptures seen sense shew signified soul speak spiritual temptations thee things thou thoughts tion true understanding unto whole wisdom worship
291. oldal - Abide in Me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself except it abide in the vine, no more can ye except ye abide in Me. I am the Vine, ye are the branches. He that abideth in Me and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit. For without Me ye can do nothing.
277. oldal - For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth ; the poor also, and him that hath no helper. •%• He shall spare the poor and needy, and shall save the souls of the needy. He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence : and precious shall their blood be in his sight.
346. oldal - Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
19. oldal - For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me : and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth ; and to another, Come, and he cometh ; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
6. oldal - Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone ; if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church : but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
99. oldal - He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
311. oldal - And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God...
152. oldal - SING, O barren, thou that didst not bear; Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child : For more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord.
341. oldal - And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bowshot; for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him, and lift up her voice, and wept.
278. oldal - When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.