Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts admit already ancient apostles appear appointed assert authority baptism believers bishop blessing blood body bread called cause ceremonies Christ Christian Church command common confess confirmation conscience consider consists corrupt council death deny desire directed Divine doctrine doubt duty election eternal evident example express faith Father favour flesh give given glory grace hands hear heart heaven holy honour human institution John judge judgment kind kingdom kings least liberty live Lord manner Matt means mentioned merit minds nature necessary necessity never object observed obtain offered passage Paul perfect persons Peter pray prayers present priests promise prophets Psalm reason received remains represent require respecting righteousness sacrament sacred salvation says Scripture sins souls speak Spirit sufficient teach things tion true truth unless unto whole wish
17. oldal - God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all, and upon all them that believe; for there is no difference : for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus...
189. oldal - And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins ; wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience...
504. oldal - Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers...
655. oldal - This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know, that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.
229. oldal - But by the grace of God I am what I am; and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all; yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
109. oldal - For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
369. oldal - For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our King; he will save us.
189. oldal - Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience : Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind ; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.