Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admit ancient Antichrist apostles appointed assert Augustine authority baptism baptized believers bishop bishop of Rome blessing blood body of Christ bread called cause ceremonies Christian Church circumcision command communion confess confirmation conscience consider corrupt council Council of Chalcedon Council of Nice covenant death declares decree deny Divine doctrine election Ephes eternal faith Father favour flesh glory gospel grace hands hath heart heaven Holy Spirit honour impious infants Isaiah Jews John judgment kingdom kings liberty Lord Lord's supper Luke manner Matt mercy minds necessary never obedience object observed passage pastors Paul perfect persons Peter piety pious pray prayers preaching predestination presbyters present priests promise prophets Psalm reason received remission of sins respecting righteousness Rome sacrament sacred sacrifice salvation Satan says Scripture souls sufficient supper teach testimony things thou tion tism true truth unless unto vows Wherefore word worship
17. oldal - God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all, and upon all them that believe; for there is no difference : for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus...
189. oldal - And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins ; wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience...
504. oldal - Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers...
655. oldal - This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know, that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.
229. oldal - But by the grace of God I am what I am; and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all; yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
109. oldal - For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
369. oldal - For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our King; he will save us.
189. oldal - Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience : Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind ; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.