Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accomplished according admonition already angel appearance application approaching arrived Beast begin blessed cause CHAP chapter character Christ Christian church circumstances coming commencement conclusion connected consequently consider consideration continue crisis Daniel deliverance difficulties distinguished Divine duty earth effects efforts Egypt empire enemies England especially expectation expedition expression faith favour feeling garments given hand holy hope immediate important interest interpretation intimation Jews judgments keep king kingdoms land less Lord manner marked means ment Michael mind moral namely Napoleon object Papal Papal kingdoms particulars passage peace period person political practices preceding predicted present principles probably progress proof prophecy prophet prove Providence question reference relation religion religious remarked respect Scripture season separation signs spirit stand success take place taken termination things tion trouble vial vision visitations watch whole Witness writer
123. oldal - And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
126. oldal - Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
197. oldal - And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
127. oldal - But of that day and hour knoweth no man ; no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
174. oldal - And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image ; these both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
8. oldal - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people : and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
6. oldal - Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
44. oldal - And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships ; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
91. oldal - Gentiles be fulfilled and there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.