Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
amongst Angels Apocalypse Apostle appeared beautiful beginning believe Beloved Disciple beneath blessed blood body breast brightness called Catholic CHAPTER chosen Christ Church City cloth Coming Cross crown darkness death desire devotion Disciple whom Jesus Divine earth Ephesus Eternal Evangelist eyes face faith Father fear fire follow Gate gave gift give given glory Gospel grace hand hath heard heart Heaven Holy Ghost Jesus loved John's King Kingdom Lady Lamb light living look Lord Lord's Mary Master midst Mother mysteries never night once pass perfect Peter prayer Prophet relics remember Sacred Heart Saints seems seven sorrow soul speak spirit Spirit of St St John St Peter stand stood suffering teaching tell Temple thee things thou Throne thunders tion true Virgin Vision voice wisdom wonder words write
51. oldal - For what doth it profit a man if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his ovn soul? or what exchange shall a man give for his soul?
86. oldal - But one of the soldiers with a spear opened his side, and immediately there came out blood and water.
155. oldal - He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
70. oldal - But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
54. oldal - The Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither is his ear heavy, that it cannot hear; but your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
92. oldal - Now the Lord is that Spirit : and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, as by the Spirit of the Lord.
154. oldal - In him was life ; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not. There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness to bear witness of the light, that all men through him might believe.
16. oldal - And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea : for they were fishers. And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.