Christ, Muhammad and I
Mohammad Al Ghazoli was raised a Muslim. But the more he read the ancient literature of Islam, the more convinced he became that Allah could not be the True God. And the more he studied the life of Muhammad, the more obvious it became that Muhammad was not God's prophet. Then one day, someone placed a Bible in his hands and said, "Read." Soon Ghazoli had found the True God, and forgiveness through His Son. This book isn't just Ghazoli's testimony. It is much more than that. It contains the facts from the literature of Islam that shows why Allah can't possibly be the True God. It gives proof from Islam itself that whenever Muhammad wanted more wives, or riches, or when he had a problem, Gabriel was always standing by, ready to give another verse to exempt Muhammad from the law and morality. How convenient!
Many of the stories in the book will be unfamiliar to the Western reader, but very familiar to Muslims. It is this inside view of things that makes the book so powerful as a witnessing tool for Muslims. Over and over again, Ghazoli asks, Is this the behavior of a prophet who was sent by God? What kind of god would send a prophet like that? The arguments contained in this book will give you powerful evidence you can show to Muslims you may try to witness to. Because it is written by a respected Arab writer, who was an advisor to the Arab league and even to Libyan ruler Qhadaffi, you can give the book to a Muslim and tell him, "Read."
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abd Al-Wahab Abd Allah Abraham Abu Bakr Abu Talib Aisha Al-Ahzab Al-Baqara Al-Baqara the Cow Al-Halabi Al-Imran Al-Ittiqan by Al-Suyuti Al-Kashaf Al-Sira Al-Halabia Al-Suyuti Allah An-Naml An-Nisa angel answered Arabian Arabic asked author’s translation Battle Battle of Badr believe Bible birth Book Caliph called captives Christians commanded conﬁrmed contradictions death diﬀerent Egypt father ﬁght ﬁnd ﬁrst Gabriel God’s Hadith of Sahih Hagar hammad hath heaven husband Ibn Hisham Ibn Kathir Imam Imran Ishmael Islam Jesus Christ Jews Ka’aba Khadija killed king Lord mad’s marriage marry Mary Mecca Medina Messenger of Allah Muham Muhammad Muhammad bin Abd Muslim scholars oﬀ Paradise pilgrimage pray prayer prophet quoted Qur’an Qur’an says Qur’anic verses Quraish raid revelation Sa’d Saﬁya Sahih Bukhari Sahih Muslim sent Solomon story terror thee thou told truth Umar Umar Ibn Al-Khattab Umm Salma unto Uthman wife wives woman women words wrote Zainab Zayd
158. oldal - And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary ; for thou hast found favour with God. And behold thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS ; for He shall save His people from their sins.
160. oldal - And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:) To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.
163. oldal - Now the birth of JESUS CHRIST was on this wise : — When as His mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
233. oldal - Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast.
14. oldal - He shall cover thee with his feathers, And under his wings shalt thou trust : His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
197. oldal - Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
207. oldal - Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac.