Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affection allowed answer Apostle appear begin believe better blessed body called child Christ Christian Church command concerning consider continually contrary converse death desire dissipated earth eternal evil excellent expression faith Father fear follow give given grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven Holy imagination implied increase instance Jesus kind knowledge least less light live Lord manner matter means mind nature never obey observe once outward parents particular perhaps persons plain pleasing pleasure poor possible prayer present pride reason receive regard religion requires rich Scripture seek sense sins soul speak spirit suffer suppose surely tempers temptation things thou thought thousand true truth understanding unless unto walk wherein whole Zeal
65. oldal - shine as the brightness of the firmament, and as the stars for ever and ever.
244. oldal - Depart from me ye cursed into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was an hungered and ye gave me no meat ; I was thirsty and ye gave me no drink ; I was a stranger and ye took me not in ; naked and ye clothed me not ; sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
48. oldal - God is faithful, who will not suffer" us " to be tempted above that" we " are able ; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that " we
37. oldal - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
83. oldal - Fight the good Fight of Faith, and lay hold on Eternal life...
394. oldal - For the things that are seen are Temporal; but the things that are not seen are Eternal.
342. oldal - Go unto this people, and say: Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive, "for the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed, lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
347. oldal - Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection ; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
89. oldal - Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him. But whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.