Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Conveyancing and Law of Property Act, 1881, and the Vendor and Purchaser ...
Edward Parker Wolstenholme
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
abstract acknowledgment action agreement amount appoint arises assigns authorized become beneficial owner benefit bind building charge claiming commencement condition conferred contained contract contrary convey conveyance copies costs Court covenant created death deed deemed direction discharge documents easements effect entitled executed executors exercise expenses expressed extend fee simple freehold further give given grant heirs hereby husband implied includes income incumbrances indenture infant intention interest investments land lease leasehold lessee liability manner means ment mentioned mortgage mortgagor namely necessary notice notwithstanding obligation obtained operation original otherwise paid parties payment performed person possession principal production provisions purchaser receipt receiver relating rent respect retains schedule section applies sell settlement solicitor statutory subs sufficient tenant term therein thereof thinks tion transfer trustees unless vendor vested Vict wife writing
68. oldal - This section applies only if and as far as a contrary intention is not expressed in the instrument under which the interest of the infant arises, and shall have effect subject to the terms of that instrument and to the provisions therein contained.
19. oldal - ... rights, and advantages whatsoever, appertaining or reputed to appertain to the land, or any part thereof, or at the time of conveyance demised, occupied, or enjoyed with, or reputed or known as part or parcel of or appurtenant to the land or any part thereof.
43. oldal - To a covenant or condition against the assigning, under-letting, parting with the possession, or disposing of the land leased; or to a condition for forfeiture on the bankruptcy of the lessee, or on the taking in execution of the lessee's interest ; or...
109. oldal - An Act to repeal an Act of the present Session of Parliament, intituled ' An Act for the more effectual Abolition of Oaths and Affirmations taken and made in various Departments of the State, and to Substitute Declarations in lieu thereof, and for the more entire suppression of voluntary and extra-judicial Oaths and Affidavits; and to make other Provisions for the Abolition of unnecessary Oaths.
35. oldal - ... and may make such order as it thinks fit respecting the costs of the application, or any other matter connected with the application.
109. oldal - A description or citation of a portion of an Act is inclusive of the words, section, or other part, first or last mentioned, or otherwise referred to as forming the beginning, or as forming the end, of the portion comprised in the description or citation.
42. oldal - Where a lessor is proceeding, by action or otherwise, to enforce such a right of re-entry or forfeiture, the lessee may, in the lessor's action, if any, or in any action brought by himself, apply to the court for relief...
16. oldal - Court for special reason thinks fit to require a larger additional amount. (2.) Thereupon, the Court may, if it thinks fit, and either after or without any notice to the incumbrancer, as the Court thinks fit, declare the land to be freed from the incumbrance, and make any order for conveyance, or vesting order, proper for giving effect to the sale, and give directions for the retention and investment of the money in Court.
23. oldal - That the person who so conveys has, with the concurrence of every other person, if any, conveying by his direction, full power to convey the subject-matter expressed to be conveyed by him. subject as, if so expressed, and in the manner in which it is expressed to be conveyed...