Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections assurance believers benefit better blessed blood of Christ body bread cause comfort coming commands conclude conscience consider covenant dead death delight desire devil died diligence dost doth doubts drink duty dying enemy eternal Eye the blood faith fear feel give glory God's grace greater grieved hands hardness hath heart heaven hell holy hope John live look Lord Lord's supper Lord's table Matt means ment mourn nature necessary neglect never ordinance pardon partake peace pray prayer precious preparation purchased Quest ready receive remembrance sacra sacrament satisfied seal Secondly seen shed signs sinner sins sometimes sorrow soul Spirit sufferings surely tell thee thereof thine things thou thou art thou hast thoughts thy heart truth unto verse walk wine
74. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us: and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are...
7. oldal - For I have received of the Lord, that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread : and when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat : this is my body, which is broken for you : this do in remembrance of me.
208. oldal - As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.
109. oldal - For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh : how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God...
115. oldal - ... how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God ? and for this cause he is the mediator of the New Testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
19. oldal - But the man that is clean, and is not in a journey, and forbeareth to keep the passover, even the same soul shall be cut off from among his people : because he brought not the offering of the LORD in his appointed season, that man shall bear his sin.
86. oldal - Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars: She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table. She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest places of the city, Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him, Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled. Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.
188. oldal - Then the \ master of the house being angry, said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the mairned, and the halt, and the blind.
158. oldal - Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children ; and walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given Himself for us, an Offering and a Sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling savour.