Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Afghan Afghanistan Army Scripture Readers asked Bala Hissar barracks Battalion battle believe Bible blessing blood British army Cabul called camp Canaan Captain Chaplain Christian Colonel Colour-Sergeant command comrades cross dear death Divine duty enemy eternal evil eyes faith father fear fire friends gave give glory God's Gospel grace hand hath hear heart heaven Holy Holy Spirit honour hope Hornsey Rise India Israel Israelites Jehovah Jesus Christ King light live look Lord Jesus meeting mercy Mick Moses never night non-commissioned officers officers passed peace Peshawur poor pray prayer promise regiment rest Rhoda salvation saved Saviour Scripture-reader Sergeant Sherpore sinner sins Society soldiers soon sorrow soul Spirit Sunday Temperance thanks thee things thou thought Trafalgar Square troops trust truth unto verse Victoria Cross word wounded
78. oldal - Cast thy bread upon the waters : for thou shall find it after many days.
121. oldal - But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
77. oldal - Just as I am, without one plea, But that Thy blood was shed for me, And that Thou bidst me come to Thee, O Lamb of God, I come...
21. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us: and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are...
75. oldal - Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
14. oldal - Nothing in my hand I bring, Simply to thy cross I cling ; Naked, come to Thee for dress ; Helpless, look to Thee for grace ; Foul, I to the Fountain fly, Wash me, Saviour, or I die...
91. oldal - O God, who hast prepared for them that love thee such good things as pass man's understanding; Pour into our hearts such love toward thee, that we, loving thee above all things, may obtain thy promises, which exceed all that we can desire ; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
45. oldal - If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.
20. oldal - I have been in the deep ; in journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren ; in weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness. Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.