Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aand anden angel answered behold believe bleve blive brethren Brødre called cast Chriſti Dage dead Derfor derſom disciples disſe Døde earth eder Fader faith Father Folket gaae gave give given glory hand hath havde haver hear heard heart heaven Hellig hende HErre HErren Himmelen holde Holy hørte Huus iblandt IEſus ikke indtil Intet Jeruſalem Jesus Jesus Christ Jews Jorden komme ligeſom Lord Menneſke Nogen Nogle Og han ogſaa prophets received Rige ſaa ſaae ſagde til ham ſamme say unto ſee sent ſig ſige ſiger ſin ſine ſit ſkal ſkulde ſkulle Søn speak Spirit ſvarede tale thee things thou Ting Tjener took Troe unto vare Verden vide vilde
649. oldal - In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
39. oldal - Which indeed is the least of all seeds ; but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.
30. oldal - And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
184. oldal - And on the morrow, when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him ; Take care of him ; and whatsoever thou spendest more when I come again, I will repay thee.
40. oldal - Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
87. oldal - Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate, saying, " Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again. Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead : so the last error shall be worse than the first.
185. oldal - I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise .and give him as many as he needeth.
235. oldal - When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast...