Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according already answered appeared arms beautiful became began beginning behold blood body Brunetto Latini called Canto cause Christian Church circle close coming Dante Dante's dead death desire died divine doth earth eyes face fall father fear feet fire Florence give hand hast head hear heard heart heaven Hell hold holy Italy King land leaves less light living look Lord manner Master mind mountain moved nature never night noble Note once passed person poet Pope punished remained rest river round says seems seen side sight soon soul speak spirit stand stars tell thee things thou thought took turned unto whole wished
710. oldal - Isaac; (for the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) it was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
195. oldal - Thus Satan, talking to his nearest mate, With head up-lift above the wave, and eyes That sparkling blazed ; his other parts besides Prone on the flood, extended long and large, Lay floating many a rood...
445. oldal - And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks ; and in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
621. oldal - Imports not, if thou reckon right; the rest From Man or Angel the great Architect Did wisely to conceal, and not divulge His secrets, to be scanned by them who ought Rather admire. Or, if they list to try Conjecture, he his fabric of the Heavens Hath left to their disputes — perhaps to move His laughter at their quaint opinions wide...
454. oldal - ... cloud overshadowed them ; and behold, a voice out of the cloud, which said ; This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased ; hear ye him. And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid. And Jesus came and touched them, and said,* Arise, and be not afraid. And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.
409. oldal - And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge.
185. oldal - He sought the storms; but, for a calm unfit, Would steer too nigh the sands to boast his wit.
176. oldal - Souls that have toil'd, and wrought, and thought with me, That ever with a frolic welcome took The thunder and the sunshine, and opposed Free hearts, free foreheads, you and I are old ; Old age hath yet his...
196. oldal - Created hugest that swim the ocean stream : Him, haply, slumbering on the Norway foam, The pilot of some small night-foundered skiff Deeming some island, oft, as seamen tell, With fixed anchor in his scaly rind Moors by his side under the lee, while night Invests the sea, and wished morn delays...