Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Adam apostacy apostle appears atonement believe blessed Boschemen brethren called Cape Town cause cerning character children of God Chris Christian church comfort command Connecticut covenant creature death demnation desire divine divine grace doctrines duty earth effect eternal everlasting evil faith Father favor feel Friend of Missions give glorious glory gospel grace guilty happiness hath heart heathen heaven Holy Ghost Holy Spirit honor hope Hottentots Jesus Christ Jews kingdom labors live Lord ment mercy mind ministers Missionary Society moral nature ness never peace person praise pray prayer preached present promises prophets reason received Redeemer rejoice religion religious repentance righteousness sabbath salvation Saviour scriptures sermons sinners sins sion solemn Son of God soul spirit thee things thou tian tion true truth ture unto walk wicked word worship Zak River
278. oldal - If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: for thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the Lord shall reward thee.
380. oldal - If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments ; If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments ; Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes. Nevertheless my loving-kindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
202. oldal - Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers : for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? and what concord hath Christ with Belial?
45. oldal - Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: For false witnesses are risen up against me, And such as breathe out cruelty.
65. oldal - For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie : though it tarry, wait for it ; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
140. oldal - God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.
165. oldal - Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
441. oldal - This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works.
256. oldal - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
404. oldal - Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work: but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates...