Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Practical Works of Richard Baxter: With a Life of the Author and a ...
William Orme,Richard Baxter
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2013
Antinomians Art thou baptism believe better blessed body carnal cast cause Christ Christians church comfort condemn conscience covenant cure death deceive delight desire devil diligence doth duty earth enemy everlasting evil faith fear flesh fleshly fornicator friends give glorify glory God's godly goeth gospel grace hate hath hear heart heaven heavenly hell holy Holy Ghost honour hope hypocrite judge judgment labour lest live loathe Lord Luke maketh Matt matter melancholy men's mercy mind ministers misery nature never obedience obey papists Pharisees pleasure preaching profess prosperity Psalm puritan Redeemer rejoice religion repentance reproach RICHARD BAXTER righteous saints saith salvation sanctification Satan Scripture self-deceiving servants sinners sins sorrow souls speak Spirit suffer tell thee things thou art thoughts trouble true truth ungodly unto wicked word worldly worship wrath wrath of God yourselves
363. oldal - Incline your ear, and come unto me : hear, and your soul shall live ; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
346. oldal - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned : but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
523. oldal - Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you : for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. 36 While ye have light, believe in the./ light, that ye may be the children of light.
368. oldal - Be not deceived ; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption ; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
591. oldal - And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels ; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked : between him that serveth God, and him that serveth him not.
64. oldal - Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you: 5 Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.
210. oldal - Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering ; forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
448. oldal - Then shall He answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to Me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment : but the righteous into life eternal.
362. oldal - But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ...