Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affect allowed appear arise attention become begin behold belong blessed Boards body bring called carried cause character Christ Christians circumstances comfort conduct conscience consider continued course Divine duty dwell earth enjoy enter eternal evil exercises expect faith feel follow folly fortune friends future give given ground hand happiness hath heart Heaven Hence honour hope human important interest Judge judgment kind light live look Lord mankind manner means ment mind nature never object observe occasion ourselves overcome passions peace perfect persons pleasure possess prayer present principle proper Providence reason receive regard religion remain render respect rest righteous rise sense SERMON society soul spirit suffer temper thee things thou thought tion virtue vols whole wisdom wise wish
161. oldal - Nevertheless I am continually with thee: Thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, And afterward receive me to glory.
135. oldal - For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
213. oldal - For we know in part, and we prophesy in part; but when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away.
438. oldal - And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars ; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth : for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
32. oldal - Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name : bring an offering, and come into his courts. O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness : fear before him, all the earth.
189. oldal - Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me : he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me. 7 He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house : he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
6. oldal - But if a man live many years, and rejoice in them all; yet let him remember the days of darkness; for they shall be many.
59. oldal - But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.
89. oldal - It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it ? Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it ? But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.