Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
alſo alten Arbeit Ausdruck Band Begriffe bekannt beſten beſtimmten Betrachtung Bewegungen blos Charakter Darſtellung derſelben Dichter dieſe dieß drey eben ſo eigenen einander einige einzelnen Empfindungen endlich enthalten erhalten erſt erſten Fall feine fich find Folge folgenden Form Freund ganze geben Gedicht Gefühl Gegenſtand genug Geſchichte Geſchmack giebt ging gleich glücklich Grade Griechen großen Hand Handlungen Herr hohen iſt Jahr Johnſon kleinen konnte körperliche Kunft Kunſt Künſtler lange laſſen Leben leicht Leiden Leidenſchaften lektere lich Liebe machen macht mahlen Mann Menſchen muß mußte nahm Nation Natur nehmen neuen olympiſchen Poeſie Recht Reihen richtig Schilderung ſchon ſchönen Künſte ſehr ſein ſeine Seite ſelbſt ſeyn ſich ſie ſind Sinne ſondern Spiele Sprache Stelle Stücke Theil Töne überhaupt übrigen verbunden Verf vers viel Vorſtellungen vorzüglich wahre ward weiter wenig Werke wieder wirklich wohl wollen Wörter Zeichen zugleich zurück Zweck zweyte
109. oldal - The notice which you have been pleased to take of my labours, had it been early, had been kind; but it has been delayed till I am indifferent and cannot enjoy it, till I am solitary and cannot impart it, till I am known and do not want it.
110. oldal - ... had it been early, had been kind ; but it has been delayed till I am indifferent, and cannot enjoy it; till I am solitary, and cannot impart it; till I am known, and do not want it. I hope it is no very cynical asperity not to confess obligations where no benefit has been received, or to be unwilling that the public should consider me as owing that to a patron which providence has enabled me to do for myself.
109. oldal - I have been pufhing on my work through difficulties, of which it is ufelefs to complain, and have brought it, at laft, to the verge of publication, without one act of afliftance 8 , one word of encouragement, or one fmile of favour.
109. oldal - I waited in your outward room, or was " repulfed from your door ; during which. " time I have been pufhing on my work " through difficulties, of which it is ufelefs to " complain, and have brought it at laft to the " verge of publication, without one act of " affiftance, one word of encouragement, or
153. oldal - ... his horsemanship By raising clouds of sand ; he smiles thereat, But seems to chide him sharply : His silver locks upon his shoulders fall, And not ungraceful is his stoop of age. No stranger passes him without regard, And neighbours stop to wish him a good e'en, And ask him his opinion of the weather.
76. oldal - Tu che in forma di Dea , vera Sirena , « Nel mar del pianto di chi t'ama vivi, « Cui tributo già dan quasi due rivi...
152. oldal - Or tree or shrub or gate or human form, All lengthened out in antic disproportion Upon the darkened ground. Their task is finished, Their rakes and scattered garments gathered up, And all right gladly to their homes return. The village, lone and silent through the day, Receiving from the fields its merry bands, Sends forth its evening sound, confused but cheerful; Yelping of curs, and voices stern and shrill, And true-love ballads in no plaintive strain, By...