Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection appear attend authority beauty become believe benevolence blessings character charity Christ Christian church comfort conduct creatures death Deity delight desire devotion divine doctrines duty enjoy enjoyment equally especially eternal evidence evil example excellent exercises expect expressed faith Father feel fellow final forgiveness friends give glory gospel grace happiness heart heaven holy honour hope human implies important improve infinite influence interest Jesus kind knowledge leads light live Lord mankind manner means mind moral nature necessary needful neighbour object obligation observe offended perfect performance person piety pious pleasure possess practice prayer present principle promote reason regard rejoice religion religious render respect Scripture seek sense sincere soul spirit temper things thou tion true truth universal virtue whole wisdom wise worldly worship zeal
6. oldal - Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the LORD his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.
246. oldal - Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ...
140. oldal - Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.
127. oldal - My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee, so that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding ; yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding ; if thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures ; then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
247. oldal - This is a good man ; here is nothing for me;" but when his master came to the prayer of the publican, " God be merciful to me a sinner...
35. oldal - Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward. Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults. Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
79. oldal - For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. For now we see through a .glass, darkly ; but then face to face : now I know in part ; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
276. oldal - Although the fig-tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines ; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the...