Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham actually Apostle appear applied appointed bearing believers belonged blessing blood brought called character Christ church command condition connection course covenant death decalogue direct dispensation distinct divine doubt earth Egypt enter entirely especially essential evil existence expect express fact faith fitted future give given glory God's Gospel grace ground hand heart heaven Hence higher hold holy idea immediate import inheritance institutions Israel Israelites kind kingdom land light living look Lord manifest manner means merely mind Moses nature necessary needed object offering Old Testament original outward particular passage perfect period person portion possession present principles promise proper properly prophecy prophet providence reason received reference regard relation render represented respect rest Scripture seed sense simply spiritual stand symbolical things thought tion truth typical whole worship
10. oldal - And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in mortar, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour.
407. oldal - But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither : notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee : 23 And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene.
257. oldal - For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth : for he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts.
426. oldal - The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me ; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek ; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound ; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord...
348. oldal - And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession ; and I will be their God.
214. oldal - And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever : Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
355. oldal - Like sheep they are laid in the grave ; death shall feed on them ; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning ; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling. But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave : for he shall receive me.
292. oldal - And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud : And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh ; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
319. oldal - And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying. As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations .Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.