Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affirms ancient Antichrist apostasy Apostles arrogant assertion authority believe Bible bishop of Rome Blessed blood Boniface III Catholic World centuries ceremonies certainly Christians civil claim condemned conscience Council Council of Constance Council of Trent curse death declared decree despotism devil devotion divine doctrine dogma earth empire entire eternal Father Gospel Gregory head heart heathen heaven heretics Holy Mother honor horns human idolatry infallible iron James Kent kingdom kings Lady liberty Lord mercy miracles mystery of iniquity Pagan Papacy Papal Church Papal infallibility Papists Peter Pius Pontiff Pope Pope Pius IX Pope's Popery prayers predicted priest Protestantism Protestants purgatory relics religion religious Republicanism Roman Catholic Romanists Rome Rome's Romish Church sacred saints salvation says schools Scripture solemn soul spiritual successor superstition supremacy temple temporal thee thou tion transubstantiated true Church truth Universal Bishop unto Vatican Vicar Virgin worship
38. oldal - Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down and break it in pieces.
61. oldal - For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming...
39. oldal - And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
31. oldal - And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes part of potter's clay and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided ; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. 42. And as the toes of the feet were part of iron and part of clay ; so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly broken.
187. oldal - And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
28. oldal - Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.
68. oldal - Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped ; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
46. oldal - The proudest royal houses are but of yesterday, when compared with the line of the Supreme Pontiffs. That line we trace back in an unbroken series, from the Pope who crowned Napoleon in the nineteenth century to the Pope who crowned Pepin in the eighth; and far beyond the time of Pepin the august dynasty extends, till it is lost in the twilight of fable.