Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Liturgical Considerations, Or an Apology for the Daily Service of the Church ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
Liturgical Considerations: Or an Apology for the Daily Service of the Church ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2009
according adoption ages agreed ancient Apostles appointed arrangement assurance blessings body Book called Christ Christian Church Collect comes command common confession congregation consider consideration continue Creed custom daily devotion directed disciples duties earth Epistle especially established evidence exhort faith Father favour follow given giving glory God's Gospel grace hear heart heaven Hence Holy hope hymns individually injunction inspiration interest Jesus Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John joint King known Litany Liturgies lively Lord Lord's manner means mind Minister nature object Observation offered particular peace persons petitions practice praise pray prayer prescribed promise proves Psalms public worship reason received recorded salvation Saviour Scripture Authority set forms short sins soul spirit stand supplication surely Temple thanks thanksgiving things tion unto wants whilst
15. oldal - Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should 113 they say among the people, Where is their God?
10. oldal - And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying: Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying. On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, The Lord bless thee, and keep thee ; the Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee ; the Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
30. oldal - Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
79. oldal - Else, when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
83. oldal - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
41. oldal - And being let go, they went to their own company, and reported all that the chief priests and elders had said unto them.
76. oldal - Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
143. oldal - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us ; and if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.