Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adopted American Apostles applied appointed argument association authority believe Bible Bishops body bring called cause character Christ Christian claim clergy common confession Congregational connexion consideration considered constitution course creed denominations devotion doctrine England entire Episcopacy Episcopal church equal established evident evil experience fact faith feeling former give ground hand head important impossible influence kind known land less light Liturgy matter means mind ministers ministry mode moral nature never numerous object observed operations opinion organization pastor persons position practice prayers Presbyterian prescribed present principle proper proves question reason regard relation religion religious require respect result rule seems seen society specific spirit stand supposed theory things tion true truth United whole worship
85. oldal - Be merciful, O Lord, unto thy people Israel, whom thou hast redeemed, and lay not innocent blood unto thy people of Israel's charge.
85. oldal - And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: the Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee : the Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
164. oldal - Ye are the salt of the earth. Ye are the light of the world. "Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
84. oldal - Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the Lord, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously: The horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
86. oldal - And when the builders laid the foundation of the temple of the Lord, they set the priests in their apparel with trumpets, and the Levites the sons of Asaph with cymbals, to praise the Lord, after the ordinance of David king of Israel.
85. oldal - And it came to pass, when the ark set forward, that Moses said, Rise up, LORD, and let thine enemies be scattered; and let them that hate thee flee before thee.
53. oldal - Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.
89. oldal - And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple ; 3 Who, seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple, asked an alms.
164. oldal - If the world hate you, ye know that it hated Me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
59. oldal - Communion at home and abroad,' and is composed of two houses, viz. : the house of bishops, and the house of clerical and lay deputies, the latter being representatives o'f the Diocesan Conventions, not to exceed four of each order for each Convention.