Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts attend believe better Bible blessed called Christ Christian Church comfort daily dear death desire earth eternity eyes faith father fear feel felt Friday give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happy hear heart heaven holy hope hour Isaiah Jesus John kind Kings live look Lord Matt means meet mind Monday morning mother never night passed peace persons poor pray prayer present Printed promises Psalm readers received Religious replied rest salvation Saviour Scriptures seemed sent servants shew shillings sinner sins Society sold soon soul speak spirit Street suffer Sunday sure thank thee things thou thought Thursday Tract true Tuesday turn unto Wednesday whole wish young
136. oldal - The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity ; but a wounded spirit who can bear ? 15 The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge ; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.
112. oldal - After this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations and kindreds and people and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands ; And cried with a loud voice; saying; Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
42. oldal - Lord: looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God ; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled : lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright. For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.
51. oldal - Jesus can make a dying bed Feel soft as downy pillows are, While on his breast I lean my head, And breathe my life out sweetly there.
133. oldal - And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.
131. oldal - He hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor, to heal the broken-hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
132. oldal - Will the Lord cast off for ever? and will he be favourable no more? Is his mercy clean gone for ever? doth his promise fail for evermore? Hath God forgotten to be gracious? hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies?
116. oldal - God hath heard my daily petitions, for I am at peace with all men, and he is at peace with me; and from. that blessed assurance I feel that inward joy, which this world can neither give nor take from me: my conscience beareth me this witness, and this witness makes the thoughts of death joyful.
108. oldal - The path of sorrow, and that path alone, Leads to the land where sorrow is unknown ; No traveller ever reach'd that blest abode, Who found not thorns and briers in his road.