A History of the Origin and Progress of the Doctrine of Universal Salvation: Also the Final Reconciliation of All Men to Holiness and Happiness, Fully and Clearly Proved from Scripture, Reason, and Common Sense ...
author, 1826 - 416 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according apostles appears become believe better blessed called cast cause character Christ Christians church consider continued creatures damned death destroyed devil divine doctrine earth endless eternal everlasting evil existence faith Father fear feel final fire forever friends give given God's gospel hand happiness hath hear heard heart heaven hell holy human ignorant infinite Jesus Jews kind learned least live Lord mankind mean ment mercy millions mind misery nature never observed pass passages poor preached preachers present promises prophets prove punishment quoted reader reason salvation saved Saviour says scriptures sense sermon sins soul speaking spirit suffer sure thee thing thou thought tion told torment true truth universal Universalists unto whole wicked wish wrath writer
413. oldal - When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains...
168. oldal - Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. 26 Unto you first, God having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
129. oldal - ... that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us...
415. oldal - Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee : hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity : the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
378. oldal - And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me : for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched ; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
151. oldal - For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth : for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.
164. oldal - The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
194. oldal - Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth ; and from thy face shall I be hid ; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth ; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
387. oldal - For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness : there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.