Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Account Acts Affections againſt alſo Apoſtles appear Argument Authority bear becauſe believe Bleſſed Body bring Charity Chriſt Chriſtian Church Comfort coming Commandment concerning Conſcience conſider Danger Death Deſign Deſires Diſcourſe Divine Doctrine doubt Duty Earth eternal Evil Faith fall Father Fear felves firſt fome further give Grace Guilt Hand hath Head Heart Heaven himſelf Holy Hopes Human Jeſus Judge Judgment juſt Juſtice Laws Lives Lord Love Matter Means ment Mind moſt muſt Name Nature never Obligation obſerve particular Paſſions Peace perfect Perſons Piety Place plain Pleaſure Power Practice Prayer Precept preſent Promiſe Prophets Providence Puniſhment Reaſon receive Reconciliation Religion Religious Repentance Saviour ſay Scripture ſee ſelf Senſe ſhall ſhould Sins ſome Soul Spirit ſuch thee themſelves theſe Things thoſe thou Thoughts tion true Truth unto uſe Virtue whole wicked World
140. oldal - Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, that ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
345. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.
151. oldal - My lord delayeth his coming, and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken, the lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
280. oldal - And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
48. oldal - The sum of the ten commandments is, To love the Lord our God with all our heart, with all our soul, with all our strength, and with all our mind ; and our neighbour as ourselves.
123. oldal - And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.
24. oldal - And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.
56. oldal - And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.