Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abuse according afterwards ancient apostles appear asserted atonement Augustine authority baptism believe bishops blood body called cause century Christ christians church concerning consequence considered continued controversy corruption council creed death death of Christ decrees distinct distinguished divine doctrine early emperors especially eternal evident express fact faith Father favor give given gospel grace Greek hand heathen held Holy Holy Spirit human idea imagine Italy Jews kind language learned less light lived Logos Lord maintained manner martyrs means mentioned merit mind monks nature never object observed occasion opinion original particular person popes present priests principles probably proper punishment reason received reformation relation religion respect Rome saints says scriptures sense sins souls speak Spirit sufferings supposed term things thought tion Trinity true virtue whole worship writers
20. oldal - Hereby know ye the Spirit of God : Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God. And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God : and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come ; and even now already is it in the world.
301. oldal - At whose coming all men shall rise again with their bodies : and shall give account for their own works. And they that have done good shall go into life everlasting : and they that have done evil into everlasting fire. This is the catholic faith : which except a man believe faithfully he cannot be saved.
110. oldal - If I were hungry I would not tell thee : for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof. Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats ? Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most high.
107. oldal - The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
60. oldal - To us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
92. oldal - And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, long-suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty...
104. oldal - ... though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; and being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him; called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.
101. oldal - For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.