Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
An Attempt Towards an Improved Version, a Metrical Arrangement, and an ...
Abp William Newcome
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
An Attempt Towards an Improved Version: A Metrical Arrangement, and an ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
according Acts ancient angel answered appears Arab Assyrian behold Bishop Blaney blood bring called captivity cast cause Chald CHAP destroyed destruction Deut earth editions Egypt enemies Ephraim evil expressed eyes Ezek fear fire former four give glory hand hath heart Hebr Hebrew holy Horsley Horsley's hosts Houbigant inhabitants Isai Israel Jerusalem Jews Judah judge judgment Kings land Lord Lowth manner means mentioned mountains natural observes occurs omitted original pass passage perhaps person priests probably prophecy prophet punishment refers render saith Jehovah Secker seems sense shalt shew signifies Sion sons spirit supply suppose taken temple thee things thou translation true turn understood unto verb verse versions viii Vulg Wheeler wine word
211. oldal - And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
125. oldal - How shall I give thee up, Ephraim? "How shall I deliver thee, Israel? "How shall I make thee as Admah? How shall I set thee as Zeboim? "Mine heart is turned within me, my repentings are kindled together.
346. oldal - And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
77. oldal - For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.
207. oldal - Therefore also now, saith the Lord, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: and rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
265. oldal - For thus saith the LORD of hosts, yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land. And I will shake all nations, and the Desire of all nations shall come, and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts, the silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.