Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
actually Apostles appear authority become believe better blessing body cause character Christ Christian church comfort coming commands common consider danger dead death desire divine duty earth eternal evil existence expression fact faith Father fear feel follow fully gifts give given God's Gospel hand hearts heaven Holy hope human instance Jesus keep knowledge labour language less live look Lord matter means minds minister moral nature never notion offered once ourselves particular Paul perfect perhaps persons points practice pray prayer present priest priesthood question reason received regard relations respect Scriptures seems sense SERMON sins sons souls speak spirit suffering suppose sure taken teach things thought tion true truly truth turn understand unto weak wisdom
44. oldal - All things are delivered unto me of my Father, and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
401. oldal - Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor. He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night. Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
99. oldal - And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
78. oldal - Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us ; and to the hills, Cover us. For if they do these things in the green tree, what shall be done in the dry ? And there were also two others, malefactors, led with him to be put to death.
92. oldal - After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
15. oldal - Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be : but we know that when He shall appear, we shall be like Him ; for we shall see Him as He is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as He is pure.
188. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
416. oldal - Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them ; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.