Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Adultery affections Angels answer Apocalypse appear Arcana asserted Athanasian Creed atheism believe Bible Bishops Body called Celestial Celestial Kingdom Charity Charlotte Knobloch Christian Church Concubinage confirmed Conjugial Love conversation correspondence Creation creatures death delight Devil Divina Providentia Divine Love Divine Providence Divine Wisdom Doctrine Earth Elberfield Evils as Sins exist external Faith Father God the Father heard heart Heaven Heavenly Hell Hence Holy honour Human Husband infinite influx Internal Jehovah Jerusalem Jews Kant King Kingdom Last Judgement Letter Liberty light likewise Literal Sense lives London Lord Lord's Love and Wisdom lusts Man's Marriage Marteville Mind Nation Nature Neighbour never person Polygamy Prophets Protestantism Prudence reason received Religion revealed Robsahm salvation Scriptures seen Self-Love shuns Evils Society Solifidians Soul speak Spiritual Sense Spiritual World Stahlhammer Stockholm Sweden Swedenborg Swedenborgian things thou thought true Understanding whilst wicked wife Word World of Spirits worship writings
304. oldal - And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
113. oldal - I will not leave you comfortless ; I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
567. oldal - And the seventh angel sounded ; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ ; and he shall reign for ever and ever...
447. oldal - And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true ; and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
136. oldal - We have erred, and strayed from thy ways like lost sheep. We have followed too much the devices and desires of our own hearts. We have offended against thy holy laws. We have left undone those things which we ought to have done; And we have done those things which we ought not to have done; And there is no health in us.
270. oldal - For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
169. oldal - And saw within the moonlight in his room, Making it rich, and like a lily in bloom, An angel writing in a book of gold. Exceeding peace had made Ben Adhem bold, And to the presence in the room he said, "What writest thou?" The vision raised its head, And with a look made of all sweet accord, Answered, "The names of those who love the Lord.
49. oldal - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
49. oldal - And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations : and he shall rule them with a rod of iron, and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written King of kings and Lord of lords.