Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
active appear bear beauty become believe better blessed called cause child Christ Christian comes comfort cultivate daily dark death difficulties duties earth evil expect eyes faith fear feeling forget gifts give given glory God's grace hand happy hard hath heart heaven holy hope hour household important influence interest Jesus kind knowledge labour lady land less light living look Lord Lord's Master means meet mind mother motive nature never ourselves perform poor position praise pray prayer present reason rejoice rest Sabbath servants sister social society sorrow soul speak spirit strength strong struggle success sweet sympathy teach tender thee things thou thought tion true truth turn unto waiting watch weary wise woman young youth
55. oldal - MASTERS, give unto your servants that which is just and equal ; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.
67. oldal - Wisdom and spirit of the universe ! Thou Soul that art the eternity of thought That givest to forms and images a breath And everlasting motion, not in vain By day or star-light thus from my first dawn Of childhood didst thou intertwine for me The passions that build up our human soul ; Not with the mean and vulgar works of man, But with high objects, with enduring things — With life and nature — purifying thus The elements of feeling and of thought, And sanctifying, by such discipline, Both pain...
82. oldal - Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.
62. oldal - Work - work - work! From weary chime to chime, Work - work - work As prisoners work for crime! Band, and gusset, and seam, Seam, and gusset, and band, Till the heart is sick, and the brain benumb'd, As well as the weary hand.
55. oldal - Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh ; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers ; but in singleness of heart, fearing God...
67. oldal - Love had he found in huts where poor men lie; His daily teachers had been woods and rills, The silence that is in the starry sky, The sleep that is among the lonely hills.
77. oldal - If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, From doing thy pleasure on my holy day ; And call the sabbath a delight, The holy of the Lord, honourable; And shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, Nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord...
20. oldal - I would not have the restless will That hurries to and fro, Seeking for some great thing to do, Or secret thing to know ; I would be treated as a child, And guided where I go.