Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affection afterwards answer appears attended believe blessing brother brought called character Christ Christian church circumstances comfort concerning conduct conscience considerable considered continued dear death desire doctrines doubt duty engaged especially event expected expressed faith father fear feel Force friends further give given gospel grace hand heard heart holy hope important interest kind labours learned least leave less letter living Lord manner matter means meet mentioned mind minister nature never observed occasion Olney perhaps period persons poor pray prayer preach present principles proved reason received referred relations religion religious remarks respect scriptures seemed sermons short sister situation soon soul speak spirit suffering taken things thought tion trust truth views whole wish write written
654. oldal - Thus saith the Lord of Hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.
360. oldal - For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.
597. oldal - Thou shalt come to thy grave in a full age, like as a shock of corn cometh in in his season.
299. oldal - The Lord gave and the Lord hath taken away, and blessed be the name of the Lord.
94. oldal - But seek ye. FIRST the kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all other things shall be added unto you ? Dare you believe this promise or not?
314. oldal - Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
29. oldal - And that I may go unto the altar of GOD, even unto the GOD of my joy and gladness ; and upon the harp will I give thanks unto thee, O GOD, my GOD.
564. oldal - The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed.