Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accepted according actually answer apostle appear atonement authority become believe blood called certainly character Christ condemnation considered consistent creatures curse death death of Christ debt deserve divine law doctrine duty effect equally eternal evident evil express faith Father favour follow forgiveness give given glory God's gospel grace ground hand happiness hath heart Hence holy idea implies important impossible infinite instance Jesus Christ justice justified kind light Lord manifest mankind manner matter means ment merit mind moral nature necessary never obedience objection obligation obtain offer pardon penalty perfect person present proper punishment reason receive redeemed redemption regard render repentance respect righteousness salvation satisfaction saved Saviour scriptures sense sinners sins soul spirit sufferings sufficient suppose surely things tion true truth understanding universe unto whole wicked
131. oldal - Think not that I am come to destroy the law or the prophets; I am not come to destroy but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
109. oldal - But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
132. oldal - For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the Scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
129. oldal - For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
108. oldal - For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. But when we are judged, we are chastened of the LORD, that we should not be condemned with the world.
130. oldal - For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
295. oldal - Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
166. oldal - There is no other name given under heaven among men whereby we must be saved, but the name of Jesus.