Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Sermons Principally Designed to Illustrate and to Enforce Christian Morality
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
able according affection answer Apostle appear apply become blessings bounty brethren brother called careful cause Christian circumstances command concerning conduct conscience consequence continually death deeds desire direct Discontent divine duty earth evil example faith Father fear feel follow frequently give glory grace hand heart Holy honour hope individual influence interest Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews justified King known labour land less live look Lord Lord Jesus manifest means measure ment mind morality motive nature Nehe Nehemiah neighbour ness obedience obey object Observe obtain ourselves particular passage patriotism Paul peace persons possession practice prayer present principle proceedings quiet reason receive regard rendered respect riches righteous rule sake Scriptures seek selfishness servants sins spirit thee things thou thought tion turn unto worldly
149. oldal - I command thee this day : lest when thou hast eaten and art full, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt therein; and when thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied ; then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the LORD thy God...
63. oldal - For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
197. oldal - ... penny. And when they had received it, they murmured against the good man of the house, saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.
217. oldal - But this I say, brethren, the time is short. It remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; and they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; and they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.
360. oldal - And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews ; to them that are under the law...
158. oldal - Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, but he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
316. oldal - Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, and laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.
62. oldal - Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.