Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action admitted affidavit aforesaid agree agreement alleged allowed amount answer appears application assignment attorney authority Bank bill brought called cause charge circumstances claim consequence consideration considered contended contract costs count Court covenant damages dant debt decided deed defendant delivered demand Denman directed discharged doubt effect entered entitled evidence execution fact give given grant ground held intention interest issue Judge judgment jury King land lease Lord matter meaning ment mentioned necessary notice objection obtained opinion paid party payment person plain plaintiff plea pleaded possession premises present proceedings proved question reason received recover referred refused rent respect rule shew ship signed statute sufficient taken tenant term thereof tion trial verdict whole writ
159. oldal - Parliament, and that it shall not be lawful for any body politic or corporate whatsoever created or to be created, or for any other persons whatsoever united or to be united in covenants or partnership exceeding the number of six persons in that part of Great Britain called England, to borrow, owe, or take up any sum or sums of money on their bills or notes payable on demand or at any less time than six months from the borrowing thereof...
125. oldal - Coke (vo1. 1, 1040,) is, that 'when the ancestor by any gift or conveyance takes an estate of freehold, and in the same gift or conveyance an estate is limited, either mediately or immediately, to his heirs in fee or in tail, that always in such cases 'the heirs' are words of limitation of the estate and not words of purchase.
233. oldal - Camplifll.—Barttow moved for a rule, calling upon the plaintiff to shew cause why the defendant should not be discharged out of custody, upon entering a common appearance.
269. oldal - Verdict for the plaintiff on the first issue, and for the defendant on the two last; and on the first a general judgment was entered in BR against the defendant de bonis propriis.
172. oldal - December, 1833, no person shall make an entry or distress, or bring an action to recover any land or rent, but within twenty years next after the time at which the right to make such entry or distress or to bring such action shall have first accrued to some person through whom he claims...
96. oldal - I hereby appoint sole executrix of this my last will and testament ; hereby revoking all former wills by me made.
87. oldal - ... That in every action brought by any executor or administrator in right of the testator or intestate, such executor or administrator shall, unless the court in which such action is brought, or a judge of any of the said superior courts, shall otherwise order, be liable to pay costs to the defendant in case of being nonsuited, or a verdict passing against the plaintiff, and in all other cases in which he would be liable, if such plaintiff were suing in his own right upon a cause of action accruing...
109. oldal - A verdict having been found for the defendant, with leave to the plaintiff to move to enter a verdict for 19L 2s.
46. oldal - The breach assigned was the non-payment of the annuity. Plea : that the plaintiff was not at the time of making the deed legally possessed of the negroes on the plantation, and so had not a good title to convey.
264. oldal - That if any such matter shall upon a demurrer joined, be judged insufficient, costs shall be given at the discretion of the Court; or if a verdict shall be found upon any issue in the said cause for the plaintiff or demandant, costs shall be also given in like manner, unless the Judge, who tried the said issue, shall certify, that the said defendant, or tenant, or plaintiff in replevin, had a probable cause to plead such matter which upon the said issue shall be found against him.