Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abuse according animal answer Apostle appear applied authority beasts become better blessed body brings brought called cause character Christ Christian Church common consequence consider consideration creatures danger death divine doctrine duty earth effect evil example expect eyes faith fall farther fear fire follow gifts give given gospel grace hand happiness hath heart heaven Holy honour hope imagination Jews kind king kingdom labour land leave light live look Lord manner matter means ment mind nature necessary never object observe persons plants pleasure poor present principles promise proper Providence raise reason receive religion respect rest rich ruin rule Scripture sense SERMON shew society sort soul sound speak spirit teach things thought tion true truth understand unto whole wisdom wise
419. oldal - And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.
253. oldal - And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers: unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews. Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?
132. oldal - GIVE thanks unto THE LORD, for He is good : For His mercy endureth for ever. Let the redeemed of THE LORD say so, Whom He hath redeemed From the hand of the enemy...
260. oldal - And when Jacob saw them, he said, This is God's host : and he called the name of that place Mahanaim.
324. oldal - For the mystery of iniquity doth already work : only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming : Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders.
144. oldal - But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth : and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
424. oldal - We yield thee hearty thanks, most merciful Father, that it hath pleased thee to regenerate this infant with thy Holy Spirit, to receive him for thine own child by adoption, and to incorporate him into thy Holy Church.
304. oldal - Howbeit I believed not the words, until I came, and mine eyes had seen it: and, behold, the half was not told me : thy wisdom and prosperity exceedeth the fame which I heard. Happy are thy men, happy are these thy servants, which stand continually before thee, and that hear thy wisdom.
99. oldal - Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?