Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ALFRED TENNYSON Alice the nurse AMPHION answer'd bailiff beggar maid beneath blood blow bosom bower breath brook cheek Cophetua dark dead dipt dreams drooping earth Edward Gray Ellen Adair evermore eyes fair fancy fern Fill the cup flower follow'd gate glimmering golden hand happy head hear heart of Edward heaven hour Illustrated James James Bonwick John Saunders Katie king kiss kiss'd knees Lady Clare land laugh'd leaf light lightly lips LOCKSLEY HALL look look'd LORD OF BURLEIGH Lord Ronald maid maiden moon moorland morn move never night o'er QUEEN GUINEVERE rain rhyme rings Robert Buchanan rode rose round sail Sara Coleridge Second Edition seem'd shadow ship of fools sleep slowly song sound spirit stars stept summer Sumner-place sweet tears thine things thou thro topmost touch'd tree turn'd unto vapour Vext village maid wild wind wonder
155. oldal - I wind about and in and out, With here a blossom sailing, And here and there a lusty trout, And here and there a grayling; And here and there a foamy flake Upon me, as I travel With many a silvery waterbreak Above the golden gravel, And draw them all along, and flow To join the brimming river; For men may come and men may go, But I go on for ever.
34. oldal - Thro' scudding drifts the rainy Hyades 10 Vext the dim sea : I am become a name ; For always roaming with a hungry heart Much have I seen and known ; cities of men And manners, climates, councils, governments, Myself not least, but honour'd of them all ; And drunk delight of battle with my peers.
50. oldal - Comfort ? comfort scorn'd of devils ! this is truth the poet sings, That a sorrow's crown of sorrow is remembering happier things. Drug thy memories, lest thou learn it, lest thy heart be put to proof, In the dead unhappy night, and when the rain is on the roof.
49. oldal - I slew thee with my hand! Better thou and I were lying, hidden from the heart's disgrace, Roll'd in one another's arms, and silent in a last embrace. Cursed be the social wants that sin against the strength of youth! Cursed be the social lies that warp us from the living truth!
131. oldal - HE clasps the crag with crooked hands ; Close to the sun in lonely lands, Ring'd with the azure world, he stands. The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls ; He watches from his mountain walls, And like a thunderbolt he falls.
128. oldal - She look'd so lovely, as she sway'd The rein with dainty finger-tips, A man had given all other bliss, And all his worldly worth for this, To waste his whole heart in one kiss Upon her perfect lips.
151. oldal - O, well for the sailor lad, That he sings in his boat on the bay ! And the stately ships go on To their haven under the hill; But, O, for the touch of a vanished hand, And the sound of a voice that is still!
38. oldal - Tho' much is taken, much abides ; and tho' We are not now that strength which in old days Moved earth and heaven ; that which we are, we are ; One equal temper of heroic hearts, Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
90. oldal - And strows her lights below, And deepens on and up ! the gates Roll back, and far within For me the Heavenly Bridegroom waits, To make me pure of sin. The sabbaths of Eternity, One sabbath deep and wide — A light upon the shining sea — The Bridegroom with his bride ! 257 SIR GALAHAD.