Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
actions allow become benevolence better Bible blessed Boston bound called CHAPTER character child Christian command conduct conscience consider crime designed desire difference duty Edition evident exist fact father feel forbidden Give an example given Gould guilty habit happiness Hence illustrations individual injure intention interest interfere judge Kendall kind knowledge labor language liberty Lincoln's live manner master means mind moral nature neighbor never obey obligation observe officers pain parents party person pleased pleasure possession pray prayer precept present principles promise Publications publish punished QUESTIONS reason receive relations religion religious render respect sabbath School Scriptures slavery society speak Suppose teach tell thing tion truth universal violate whole wicked wish wrong young
91. oldal - Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work: but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God...
188. oldal - My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother: For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.
103. oldal - All things whatsoever ye would that men should do unto you, do ye even so unto them ; for this is the law and the prophets : Matt, vii, 12.
155. oldal - Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
189. oldal - The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it.
7. oldal - rule of practice," which is, "as ye would that others should do unto you, do ye even so to them...
163. oldal - God and lacking faith, they that be cursed people, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their portion in the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.