Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according actions affected angels appear blessed body called carry charity Christ Christian clothes common condition consider contrary course creatures death desire devotion divine dress drink duty enter eternal excellent exercise eyes follow folly fortune founded give glory greater greatest hand happiness heart heaven heavenly holy human humility indulgence instances intention kind labor leave less light live look Lord manner matter mean mind nature necessary necessity ness never obliged observe ourselves particular passions perfection persons piety pious plain pleasures poor pray prayers present pride proper reason receive relation religion render repentance requires rich rules sense sins soul spirit strict suppose sure tell temper thing thoughts tion true turn unto vanity virtue whole wisdom wise worldly
55. oldal - Depart from me ye cursed into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was an hungered and ye gave me no meat ; I was thirsty and ye gave me no drink ; I was a stranger and ye took me not in ; naked and ye clothed me not ; sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
112. oldal - Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed : and I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth : lo, there thou hast that is thine.
208. oldal - And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear: forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers ; but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot...
55. oldal - Come, ye blessed of my Father, Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was hungry, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
55. oldal - ... and before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: and he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand. Come ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world...
162. oldal - IF ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth : For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
74. oldal - Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
xii. oldal - A Demonstration of the gross and fundamental Errors of a late Book, called, "A plain Account of the Nature and End of the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper," affectionately addressed to all Orders of Men, and more especially to all the younger Clergy, 1735,
167. oldal - Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh : yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.