Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
actions againſt alſo apoſtle appear ariſe atonement Balaam believe beſt bleſſed called carry caſe certainly character Chriſt chriſtian comforts conſider continually courſe death difficulties doubt duty endeavour equally expect explain faith farther fear feel firſt give given God's goſpel hand happineſs happy hath heart himſelf holy hope inſtance inſtruction journey juſt keep kind lead leaſt light lives look Lord mankind manner matter means mind moſt muſt nature never obſerve ourſelves paſſions peace perhaps pleaſe poor prophecy prophet providence reaſon receive regard religion religious rich ſame Saviour ſay ſcripture ſee ſeems ſenſe SERMON ſhall ſhew ſhould ſin ſome ſpirit ſtate ſtill ſuch ſuffer ſuppoſe talents themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thoughts trial true truſt truth turn uſe various whole wicked
413. oldal - And he said unto him. If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
269. oldal - There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day. And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, and desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table; moreover, the dogs came and licked his sores.
131. oldal - But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled...
67. oldal - Balak, If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the word of the LORD my God, to do less or more.
30. oldal - For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one ; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
77. oldal - Again, the sound of these things doth not so pass the ears of them that are most loose and dissolute in life, but it causeth them one time or other to wish, " O that I might die the death of the righteous, and that my end might be like his!
2. oldal - In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun : which cometh forth as a bridegroom out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a giant to run his course. 6 It goeth forth from the uttermost part of the heaven, and runneth about unto the end of it again : and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
68. oldal - If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the commandment of the LORD, to do either good or bad of mine own mind; but what the LORD saith, that will I speak...