Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afterward Antinomianism appear Arminian began believe bishops blessing Bristol brother called Calvinistic chapel character Charles Wesley Christ Christian Church of England clergy conference congregation conversation Cornwall death desire Divine doctrine effect Epworth excellent exhorted father favour fear feeling friends gave give Gospel grace hath heart Holy Holy Spirit honour Howell Harris hymns influence Jesus John Wesley Journal justifying faith labours letter living London Lord Lord's Supper means ment mercy Methodists mind ministers ministry moral Moravian morning nature never observes ordination Oxford peace Pelagian persecution persons piety pious pray prayer preached preachers principles received religion religious repentance righteousness sacraments salvation Samuel Wesley says Scripture sermon sinner sins societies soul speak spirit Sunday temper testimony things thou thought tion took true truth unto views Wednesbury Wesley's whilst Whitefield Whitehead's whole word writings zeal
158. oldal - Spirit in the inner man; that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints, what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
80. oldal - Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
142. oldal - Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call upon him while he is near...
289. oldal - I'LL praise my Maker while I've breath, And when my voice is lost in death Praise shall employ my nobler powers : My days of praise shall ne'er be past, While life, and thought, and being last, Or immortality endures.
34. oldal - He was indeed attempting to work out " his own salvation with fear and trembling ;" but not as knowing that " it is God that worketh in us to will and to do of his good pleasure.
58. oldal - But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. "Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law.
159. oldal - Abraham, that he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies, might serve him without fear, in holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.
103. oldal - Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
99. oldal - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement of our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.