Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acre administrators aforesaid Amount derived Annual Apparatus Application appointed Board Books boys child Children Taught Church churchwardens Collection Committee of Council consideration Continued Contributed convey Conveyance corporation dame schools Date Decision Declined deed Deficiency Description desirable District Ditto Endowments erection Erection of School executors Existing expected Extent Fees Fences Fittings Funds further girls grant ground Heads heirs hereby includ Income infant school inspection Inspectors instruction June land legal expenses Lords Majesty managers manner master's house means method minister Name and Character National school Number of Children Object obtain Order in Council overseers parish Parochial Parties persons poor Population premises present promoters Property received rector Residue respect Sale School Building School-house School-room schoolmaster Society Sources Subscribed Subscriptions successors Sunday school supported tions Total Estimated Expense trustees walls wardens week writing yards
76. oldal - Act annexed, or as near thereto as the Circumstances of the Case will admit...
73. oldal - Provided also, that upon the said land so granted as aforesaid, or any part thereof, ceasing to be used for the purposes in this Act mentioned, the same shall thereupon immediately revert to and become a portion of the said estate held in fee simple or otherwise, or of any manor or land as aforesaid, as fully to all intents and purposes as if this Act had not been passed, anything herein contained to the contrary notwithstanding.
88. oldal - ... shall with all convenient speed be conveyed, assigned, and transferred so that the same may be legally and effectually vested in such new trustee or trustees, either solely, or jointly with the surviving or continuing trustees or trustee, as the case may require...
26. oldal - ... their suitable behaviour during the service; whether inquiry is made afterwards by their teachers how far they have profited by the public ordinances of religion which they have been attending. The Inspectors will report also upon the daily practice of the school with reference to Divine worship : whether the duties of the day are begun and ended with prayer and psalmody ; whether daily instruction is given in the Bible; whether the Catechism and the Liturgy are explained, with the terms most...
87. oldal - An Act to afford further Facilities for the Conveyance and Endowment of Sites for Schools...
81. oldal - ... an Act passed in the second year of the reign of Her present Majesty, intituled An Act to facilitate the Recovery of Possession of Tenements after due Determination of the Tenancy.
75. oldal - Provided also, that no parochial property shall be granted for such purposes without the consent of a majority of the rate-payers and owners of property in the parish to which the same belongs, assembled at a meeting to be convened according to the mode pointed out in the act...