Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham affliction Apostle Apostle's appear atonement believing better blessings blood body brethren bring brought called character Church coming command connected consider continue covenant dead death divine duty earth economy efficacy enabled endured enjoy entered Epistle equivalent eternal everlasting evil exhortation expression fact faith Father fear fitted flesh follow give given glory grace hand hath heart heaven Hebrew Christians High Priest holy honour hope illustration important influence Israel Jesus Christ living look Lord meaning mind Moses nature never obedience object obtained offered passage passed peace perfect performed person prayer present profession promise reason received reference regard respecting revelation sacrifice salvation seems sense serve sins speaking spiritual sprinkling statement suffering thee things thou tion trials true truth unto verse whole words
122. oldal - He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
51. oldal - And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man : All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.
97. oldal - By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.
57. oldal - By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise; for he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
63. oldal - These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
99. oldal - Moreover He said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.
255. oldal - Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the Lord?
33. oldal - But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
12. oldal - God is not a man that he should lie, nor the son of man that he should repent.