Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Answ answer antinomian appears authors believer blessing blood bond bring brought called cast cause Christ church commandment condemned conduct conscience covenant curse dead death delivered divine doctrine duty elect eternal everlasting faith Father flesh fruit give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath head heart heaven Holy Holy Ghost hope hypocrite Jesus Jesus Christ John judged judgment justified keep King kingdom letter liberty light live Lord Maria master means mind minister moral law Moses mouth never obedience Paul peace perfect person preach promise Quot reader received righteousness rule Ryland saint saith sanctification Satan Saviour says scriptures sense servant shew sinner sins soul speak Spirit stand sure tell thee things thou truth union unto walk wrath written yoke Zion
365. oldal - Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners...
175. oldal - But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not steadfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance, which glory was to be done away ; how shall not the ministration of the Spirit be rather glorious 1 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
270. oldal - I shall tell thee of: sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee ; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father ; and I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries ; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed ; because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.
43. oldal - The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
67. oldal - My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother: bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck. When thou goest, it shall lead thee ; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee ; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.
49. oldal - Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
284. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites ! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith : these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
69. oldal - For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.
305. oldal - Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament ; not of the letter, but of the spirit : for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.