Right to Privacy of Federal Employees: Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Retirement and Employee Benefits of the Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, House of Representatives, Ninety-third Congress, First and Second Sessions, on H.R. 1281 and Related Bills ...
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Retirement and Employee Benefits
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1974 - 378 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action activities administrative agency Air Force appeal applicant asked authority basis believe bill Board Bureau Chairman Civil Service Commission Code Committee concerned conduct Congress contained Cook counsel court Date decision Defense Department determine documents DRUMMOND effect employees employment established examination Executive Executive Order fact Federal Federal employees files Fitzgerald furnished further Gaines give given hearing House included individual inquiry interest investigation involved issue kind legislation letter LIBRARY limited matter ment MOLLENHOFF MONDELLO national security obtain Office organizations person personnel political position practice present President problem procedures prohibited protection questions reason received records referred regard regulations release represent request respect responsibility Retirement rules Senator specific standards statement subcommittee suitability testimony thing tion United WALDIE
259. oldal - Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein...
256. oldal - Investigative report to the department or agency concerned. (c) The Investigation of persons (including consultants, however employed), entering employment of, or employed by, the Government other than in the competitive service shall primarily be the responsibility of the employing department or agency.
48. oldal - Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the Government's purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.
254. oldal - Whenever there is developed or received by any department or agency information indicating that the retention in employment of any officer or employee of the Government may not be clearly consistent with the interests of the national security, such information shall be forwarded to the head of the employing department or agency or his representative, who, after such...
253. oldal - Should there develop at any stage of investigation information indicating that the employment of any such person may not be clearly consistent with the interests of the national security...
309. oldal - Commission of any act of sabotage, espionage, treason, or sedition, or attempts thereat or preparation therefor, or conspiring with, or aiding or abetting, another to commit or attempt to commit any act of sabotage, espionage, treason, or sedition.
252. oldal - The head of each department and agency of the Government shall be responsible for establishing and maintaining within his department or agency an effective program to insure that the
256. oldal - Commission. (d) There shall be referred promptly to the Federal Bureau of Investigation all investigations being conducted by any other agencies which develop information indicating that an individual may have been subjected to coercion, influence, or pressure to act contrary to the interests of the national security, or information relating to any of the matters described in subdivisions (2) through (7) of subsection (a) of this section.
221. oldal - ... shall remain the property of the investigative agencies conducting the Investigations, but may, subject to considerations of the national security, be retained by the department or agency concerned. Such...
245. oldal - The head of each department is authorized to prescribe regulations, not inconsistent with law, for the government of his department, the conduct of its officers and clerks, the distribution and performance of its business, and the custody, use, and preservation of the records, papers, and property appertaining to it.