Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aberdeen Ministry appear Austria beautiful believe Book of Revelation Brahma Brahmins called cause character Chinese Christ Christian church Church of Scotland course creation divine doctrine Doorga doubt Dr Tulloch earth Edinburgh English eternal existence expression eyes fact faith favour feel give glory gods gospel hand heart heaven Hindoo holy honour human idolatry India intelligent language Lord Lucan Lord Palmerston Lord Raglan matter means metaphysical mind minister Ministry missionary moral Mosaic Record nations native nature never object observed original parish peace Peelites person philosophy pray prayer present principle Protestant Protestantism readers reason regarded religion religious remarks revelation Russia Scripture Sebastopol sense shew sinner Siva soul speculative spirit supposed thee theological theory things thou thought tion true truth universe unto Vishnu whole words worship
124. oldal - I come from haunts of coot and hern, I make a sudden sally And sparkle out among the fern, To bicker down a valley. By thirty hills I hurry down, Or slip between the ridges, By twenty thorps, a little town, And half a hundred bridges.
272. oldal - JOHN to the Seven Churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come...
197. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us: and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are...
273. oldal - And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, The Lord bless thee, and keep thee : the Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee : the Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
33. oldal - His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow ; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace ; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars : and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
355. oldal - And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the Lord descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.
271. oldal - I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
293. oldal - And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.